Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hip-Hop Rumors Bow Wow Shad Moss And Erica Mena Are Engaged! AllHipHop.com


OK,personalized bobblehead, let me tell you this. Before I heard they were engaged, I heard that Shad Moss (who we still call Bow Wow for search engine purposes) was all types of making out with his boo Erica Mena yesterday – during the awards. But,customized bobbleheads, I totally ignored that, because its nothing to me. But, I heard later in the evening,custom, Shad popped the question to his lady …. AND SHE ACCEPTED! Shad Moss is getting married to Erica Mena. And what I didn’t know until , I went to Instagram is that they revealed it on social media.

DOUBLE DAYUM,custom bob!

GET INTERACTIVE WITH ALLHIPHOP.COM,custom made!

Follow us on ,,! Like us on ,customize bobblehead!

Email illseed rumors: kingillseed@gmail,personalized bobble heads,A Guide To Soccer Coaching Philosophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment